BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

BoReD

i'm start working from feb 19th but until now i'm not get any work to do...so i'm so bored and dont know what to doing now..i don't know what i want to create..so, i want to introduce myself..you'll can call me mimie..before this i studied Dip.Town and Regional Planning in uitm Seri Iskandar, Perak..i like this course because we can travel any place and know a people culture but i dont want to be a planner because it's so hard..:)...so, i tried to apply this job because i want to know about it..

now i in process to learn and get experience in Skali company..my position in SWS as Project Management Officer(PMO)..its so hard to me because i need to know all about our project n i need to present to our client about our project..so i need to do more research about PMO to improve myself...and i should have high confident level..hehe..so scare....huhu..

i hope all of u can help me and teach me..today i know who are my 'klik'..i should manage portal services for eastern region..so hard because i dont know what should i do...

1 comments:

Corey said...

Mimie Dearie..
Dont worry..we are all new to this environment and still learning. I understand your situation.. Dont worry we all can do it. Believe in yourself! good luck!!